Aller au contenu
offender

Altis Liberation Unban appeal

Messages recommandés

Hello gents. Last night I was playing on Altis Liberation alongside 5 other people (Morrison and Langer I think) and after contacting an admin to sort out some teamkilling issues we played as normal. When i've tried to rejoin the server today i've been instantly kicked and banned for bad language?

I've had zero official warning on whatever issue has got me banned and it looks like I was banned whilst I wasn't even online. One of the NGBC Admins I was playing with yesterday tried to call me out on asking if someone was nuts (meaning are they crazy) and tried to tell me I'd get banned for it, even though that's not bad language. I apologised anyway and nothing came of it.

I just want to know what's going on and if I can get unbanned, loved playing on these servers.

Ty.

Hi offender,

We are aware of unregular behaviour yesterday.

Now to be sure, is offender your tag in the game ? if not, what tag do you use ?

Anyway, we'll have to go through yesterday's log to check what exactly happened.

And your ban will be either confirmed or lifted.

But it's good you came to explain your "case".

To be continued

Sorry, my in game name is "trundley".

I was talking to a admin earlier on the Tanoa server and he says it might have been because I got pretty salty and started swearing that the guy TKing us with the jets.

Hi offender / trundley

So yes, you are tempbanned for language and lack of respect for 7 days (ending 14 december)

Why ?
You have been warned about your language yesterday by myself after your "are you nuts?" ("Are you nuts" and "are you crazy" is not the same. My english is not perfect but "Nuts" has a negative connotation) - I precise your words were for me, you are lucky i was in a good day  and i didn't santionned you immediatly, you just got a courtesy warn/recall.
But the reason of the tempban is the result of your behavior yesterday night with "Banban"'s problem.

If you want some examples :

16-12-06 22:35:22    @63918 [trundley] to ALL:    FUCK  SAKE BANBAN (Side)
16-12-06 22:36:30    @63918 [trundley] to ALL:    fuck off banban, langer is a good dude, played with him loads (Side)
16-12-06 22:37:32    @63918 [trundley] to ALL:    you're fucking retarded (Side)

Here, at NGBC's  home, we do not support bad behavior, lack of respect and/or bad words. It is available also when NGBCs are not connected.  In our rules you can read that players have to keep control in all circonstances and must call an NGBC in case of problem.

As you can see the tempban is available only for Altis server so keep it in mind if you want to play peacefully on our servers.

:slt:

I couldn't write it any better.

The thing is, our main rule is : Respect. And it was far far from that. Considering as well it's only a game...

Always try to get to an admin. But do not do yourself the sherif in town.

Ah okay, when I tried to join it didn't say it was a temp ban, it just appears as i've perm.

9 minutes ago, Soldat Ryan said:

You have been warned about your language yesterday by myself after your "are you nuts?" ("Are you nuts" and "are you crazy" is not the same

They pretty much are mate. They way it's said gives it the same meaning.

Ty for assistance anyway.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

En utilisant notre site vous acceptez nos Conditions d’utilisation.